Products on Stock That We Offer
As a trader of stock lots of paper and plastic materials, we keep on stock in 3 locations across Europe both paper and plastic materials and the associated cardboard, solid board, packaging films and other synthetic materials.
As a way of doing business, we don't normally send out mailings with the products we have on stock, but we have created a web platform for the stock we have so customers can enter, get all the information they need and order. Even payment is handled by the system.
However, in order to join our on-line community, you need to submit your company information so we can evaluate you financial credibility and other company information that we can rely on in case of delayed payments.
In the case of companies not wanting to submit their personal information, we can issue a guest account password that you can view the lots, however prices and locations are not available.
As a long term strategy, we sell not only the standard production papers, but also non-standard lots of both paper and plastics, which include:
- Paper and Plastic Overstocks - (Standard Quality Paper and Plastic)
- Scratched and Damaged Lots - (Dropped, Scratched on the Side or Pressed Reels)
- Old Leftovers From State/Company Reserves - (Old Lots hat cannot be sold as regular)
- Printing and Packaging Leftovers - (Leftover from production and machine adjusting)
- Paper/Film Machine Adjustment - (Lots from machine adjustment of thickness and coverage)
- Faulty or Incomplete Print Lots - (Bad Print, insufficient colour or returned orders)
- Small Reel Leftovers from Converting - (Small diameter reels from converting operations leftovers)
- Low Quality Printed/Laminated Lots - (Not good print, not good lamination, returned lots)
- Printed Silver and Gold Films - (Packaging films with mistaken print, extrusion or coating)
- Aluminium and Other Reel Lots - (Aluminium Film material in both sheet or reel form, printed or not)
- Second and Third Quality Lots - (Worse than normal quality paper and film stock lots)